£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: Purfleet, RM19
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Hours: 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client is one of the UK's leading global freight forwarding providers. Being a key player in the industry since 1976.
With over 56,000 colleagues in more than 80 countries all over the world you'll become part of a truly a global family. You'll join a group of highly dedicated people who strive to improve every day. If you like a challenge and a constantly changing environment then this could be the role for you. You'll gain access to a massive network of possibilities.
They are currently seeking 3 experienced Road Freight Forwarders in the following departments due to growing demand:
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Great progression opportunity
- Potential yearly bonus based on company result and attendance
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with internal and external customers, suppliers, and other offices, as required by operational procedures.
- Perform and correctly implement General Administration, e.g. invoicing; filing, queries, claims, POD handling
- Use a bespoke in-house freight planning system
- Manage online booking platform
- Liaise with other offices in the UK and abroad, reporting any discrepancies or specific requirements.
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.