£20000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Industry: International Freight Forwarding
Department: European Road Freight
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 per annum (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, with more than 600 branch locations worldwide. It's a great opportunity for those looking to join an organisation with genuine career progression opportunities.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to bring in more freight forwarding professionals to join the existing team.
As an employer, they pride themselves on offering all their staff with everything they need to succeed, including opportunities to develop their skills and personality and freedom to realise their own ideas.
- 24 days holiday allowance
- 6% pension contribution
- Life assurance
General purpose of the position:
- Working within a busy European road freight department
- Import trailer planning of groupage, part load and full load
- Haulage sourcing and rate negotiation
- Communicate with drivers and hauliers to ensure issues are resolved promptly
- Prepare correct documentation to warehouse/ haulage/ distribution/ shipping department for loading and offloading.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.