£23000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Department: European Import and Export
Hours: 8am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client has been established since the 1940's and is one of seven subsidiaries based in the UK all actively involved in different aspects of the transport and shipping industry.
Historically they have been a UK warehousing & distribution business, however over the last 12 years they have developed a Worldwide freight forwarding service by air, road and sea.
The Directors are committed to the continued development of each of the seven subsidiaries with a strong emphasis on organic growth through new business sales as well as maximising the existing accounts. With this in mind they a seeking to expand their European Road Freight team due to growing demand for their services.
- 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Brand new office
- Client liaison, building relationships and maximising the potential of the European Road freight client's business.
- Supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective European services.
- Calculating freight quotations for export and import freight shipments.
- Completing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to the suppliers.
- Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation including customs clearance formalities.
- Managing the European road freight consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
- Invoicing out and completing the job files.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.