City and District of St. Albans
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 25 days holiday
8 days ago
Home/Office - Covering London and Home Counties.
Sales Account Manager & System Designer required, for a growing and ambitious fire and security business.
You will be joining an established and successful business development team. The right candidate will be a positive, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who has a proven track record in security (and fire) integrated system design and sales.
- Identifying new clients to build your pipeline
- Managing existing clients
- Meeting ambitious annual revenue targets.
- As the Sales Account Manager, you will have the ability to understand clients' needs and deliver full system design and effective management of relationships.
- As the Sales Account Manager, you will have the ability to develop new and existing client relationships, taking responsibility for and ensuring smooth communications between all internal and external clients.
- As the Sales Account Manager, you will have the ability to manage a complete process from initial client contact, system requirements and design thus ensuring an exceptional client experience.
- You will need to be an accomplished Sales and Design Consultant with a proven track record within the security (fire) industry.
- You will have a good working knowledge of regulatory requirements, compliance standards and British Standards.
- Excellent IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
- You will have a track record and be able to demonstrate working to and exceeding a sales target
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge
- Sell portfolio of integrated electronic Security ( Fire ) solutions to new and existing customers
- Research, identify and convert new business opportunities in line with company's top customer profiles
- Optimise the cross-selling of all fire and security solutions to new and existing customers
- Professionally complete site surveys and client meetings to understand customers specification/requirements
- Production of designs and quotations for Intruder, Access Control, CCTV ( Fire )
- Independently follow up quotations, negotiate and close outstanding opportunities
- 50/50 split on new business and account management.
- £30-35,000 (OTE £55-60K)
- 25 days holiday
Sales Account Manager and Designer - Security (and Fire)
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.