£25000 - £28000 per annum + car allowance, commission, pension
22 days ago
- Up to £28k depending on experience
- Generous car allowance
- Company benefits
- Progression opportunities
- Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Field Sales Representative will be responsible for selling compressed air equipment, installation and service contracts to existing and new customers.
- Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Field Sales Representative will manage their own geographic area / territory selling compressed air products and services.
- You will need to be proactive and manage your schedule by highlighting business leads and scheduling meetings with customers to develop new compressed air business opportunities in.
- Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Field Sales Representative will be meeting and demonstrating compressor products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions.
- This role would also suit someone looking to progress from Internal to External Sales or wanting progression with a reputable company.
- Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Field Sales Representative to have previous field sales experience in compressed air, pneumatic or similar.
- Driven and ambitious individual prepared to work hard to achieve ambitious sales targets in a growing compressor market.
- Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Field Sales Representative will have the motivation to learn the Compressed Air market in depth and desire to progress with a reputable company.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.