£28000 - £32000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
16 days ago
**Home based Sales Engineer required for a leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Hydraulic Equipment and Components**
- up to 32k plus bonus
- company benefits
- 25 days holiday + Statutory holiday
- Working towards and in line with all agreed company sales and operations strategies.
- Documenting customer enquiries and building customer quotes.
- Preparing sales orders and related purchases.
- Assisting with related production planning.
- Providing technical advice on grabs & attachments and hydraulic components & circuits.
- Occasional visits to the head office in Manchester for training and reviews, as part of a team promoting the extensive range of excavator & crane attachments, hydraulic products and associated equipment.
- The Sales Engineer will be working closely with senior management to become a key member of the team and assist in achieving company targets and future growth by servicing customer accounts and gaining new business through positive proactive promotion.
- Sales Engineer with a good knowledge of hydraulic equipment, plant equipment, material handling equipment and a basic knowledge of CAD will be an advantage however full product training will be given.
- Preparing some CAD drawing for hitches and/or associated equipment required to process an order (Experience preferred but training can be provided).
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.