£25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
about 2 months ago
My client primarily focus in the areas of electro-pneumatics, sensors and controls for manufacturing & production machinery automation applications within most manufacturing environments. Sectors include: food & bev, automotive, aerospace, process & industrial, FMCG, pharma, medical and so on.
We are looking for a determined sales person, likely to be a mechanical engineering degree or HND graduate with some technical sales experience or a real passion to get into field sales.
You might currently be selling or involved with engineering products or solutions. E.g. automation, controls, valves, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, process equipment, machinery.
- Working from home, covering the North of England.
- Extensive training and support offered
- Solution selling to process improvement solutions to existing and new customers throughout territory
- Account management and self-generated new business sales, following up enquiries
- Supporting existing customer base
- Genuinely looking for a field sales position
- Mechanical Engineering graduate or HND or apprentice trained
- Sales experience e.g. internal sales or technical support or applications engineer or design engineer
- Excellent communication skills, Independent and organised
- Practical, inquisitive and hungry for knowledge and progressing your skills
- Driving licence
- Performance related bonus
- Car (Fully expensed)
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.