£25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
21 days ago
My client primarily focus in the areas of electro-pneumatics, sensors and controls for manufacturing & production machinery automation applications within most manufacturing environments. Sectors include: food & bev, automotive, aerospace, process & industrial, FMCG, pharma, medical and so on.
We are looking for a determined sales person, likely to be a mechanical engineering degree or HND graduate with some technical sales experience or a real passion to get into field sales.
You might currently be selling or involved with engineering products or solutions. E.g. automation, controls, valves, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, process equipment, machinery.
This is a solutions based sales role. Highly technical engineering solutions to solve problems, improve efficiency, reduce maintenance.
- Working from home, covering the North of England.
- Extensive training and support offered
- Solution selling to process improvement solutions to existing and new customers throughout territory
- Account management and self-generated new business sales, following up enquiries
- Supporting existing customer base
- Genuinely looking for a field sales position
- Mechanical Engineering graduate or HND or apprentice trained
- Sales experience e.g. internal sales or technical support or applications engineer or design engineer
- Excellent communication skills, Independent and organised
- Practical, inquisitive and hungry for knowledge and progressing your skills
- Driving licence
- Performance related bonus
- Car (Fully expensed)
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.