£30000 - £37000 per annum
16 days ago
Internal Sales Engineer required for a leading manufacturer of gaskets, seals, sealing technology solutions & associated MRO products.
The company sells in to various OEM's and companies worldwide including chemical, steel, pharmaceuticals and food & beverage however the successful candidate will be encouraged to expand in to any other industries as well as build upon the current customer base within these industries.
- The ideal Internal Sales Engineer will be efficient and responsive to incoming phone enquiries and orders
- Provide quotations to prospective customers
- Manage current accounts and build effective relationships
- Development of new business through various channels
- Achieve profitable sale of goods across the product range, up-selling as appropriate
- Build rapport with customers, establishing credibility when providing product and service information
- Internal Sales Engineer to have proven product knowledge of MRO and related products such as seals & gaskets
- Good knowledge of the Manchester area and customers in various industries
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills, numerate
- Customer focused, driven to provide consistent high level of service
- Technical sales background - able to grasp technical concepts easily / read technical drawings
- Engineering background & qualifications desirable - HND / ONC / BTEC / Degree
- £30-35k basic
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays and Christmas shut down)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible benefits option
Internal Sales - Sales Executive - Sales Engineer - Technical Sales - MRO - Gaskets - Seals
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.