£40000 - £70000 per annum + 10% Bonus
27 days ago
UK & International - Capital Equipment Sales Manager
An international organisation with offices in the US and China, the company are an industry leader in their niche field.
The company design and manufacture high value machines used in manufacturing processes, specifically metals and mainly used within aerospace, automotive, defence, nuclear sectors.
Sales Manager Job responsibilities-
This is a long sales cycle position, it is a slow and technical sales role.
- Maintaining contact with customer base & international agents
- New Business Development
- Regular overseas travel (15+ weeks P/A)
- Preparations of quotations, estimates and specifications
- Some design work (if have the skills)
- Working closely with the engineering, manufacturing and after sales departments
- Marketing, attending trade shows/conferences
- Sales experience of high value, highly technical capital equipment
- Experience with welding equipment highly favoured
- Within a regular commuting distance of Cambridge
- Technically adept, ideally from an engineering background with formal qualifications/certification (tool maker, precision engineering, welding, metallurgy, material science of particular interest)
- Reporting into Sales Director
- Circa £70,000 p/a DOE (Reviewed at 6 months)
- Pension contribution in excess of 6%
- Family Healthcare scheme
- National and International travel
- Bonus scheme (5-10%)
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.