£28000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / BDM required to in Scotland for this work from home vacancy. We are keen to receive applications from proactive B2B salespeople with technical aptitude. B2B field sales experience is essential. Internal sales experience could also be of interest.
The company are leading manufacturer of commercial exterior lighting products such as street lamps, flood lights. Although lighting knowledge is not required, this is a technical sales position so technical aptitude and interest is required.
The role will entail selling to local authorities via Scotland Excel framework, architects, contractors, MOD, Highways authority, hotels, car parks, leisure facilities and many more sectors.
- £28,000 - £38,000
- Commission scheme OTE £43,000
- Company car
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working from home, communicating with customers via Zoom, phone, email
- Occasional customer visits - covering Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Selling the company's range of lighting products
- Develop and cultivate an assigned customer base, including into local authorities, architects, contractors, MOD, Highways authority, etc.
- Identifying new sales opportunities with different markets
- 40% New business development and 60% account management.
- Prepare and submit quotations
- Managing pipeline opportunities via CRM system and forecasting, reporting.
Sales Manager requirements
- All applicants should be experienced at least 2 years in B2B sales and willing to produce quotes and driven to follow up leads and develop new business. Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager.
- Experience selling to local authorities, architects, contractors, MOD, Highway authorities beneficial
- Full driving license, working from home based in Scotland - essential
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.