£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Technical Sales Manager / BDM required to join a leading supplier of surface preparation and finishing equipment to cover the south of the UK.
The successful Technical Sales Manager will ideally be located in the Hampshire area and will preferably hold a mechanical/manufacturing engineering or chemistry degree which may not be essential if relevant experience and a proven track record can be demonstrated.
Salary - £35,000-£50,000 (DOE)
Contributory pension plan
Bonus scheme (paying approximately 8%-12%of salary)
Life insurance cover
Income protection cover
Mobile phone, laptop & iPad.
- The role will focus on maintaining and strengthening existing customer accounts as well as developing new applications and business.
- The successful Technical Sales Manager will develop a close working relationship in conjunction with the sales and technical team.
- Full product training will be given.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a regional sales manager role.
- The applicant should also be IT literate with experience using an ERP/CRM system.
- Experience in vibratory / mass finishing or within the surface preparation / finishing industry will be an advantage.
- The position would be based from home and the ideal applicant will be located within the territory in a central location that allows good access to cover the area.
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.