£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sales Manager required to join a leading telecommunication infrastructure supplier based in Reading due to growth within the department.
The Sales Manager's role combines account management of one of the businesses biggest customers, business development to support company growth strategies, and coordination of sales activities to ensure strong foundations are put in place to support the commercial team.
You will be reporting in to the Sales Director within the Commercial department and will manage a range of sales activities to improve the customer experience to help deliver the company's objective of growing the business.
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
25 days holiday, rising to 30 days with service
Life+ critical health insurance
Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
- Through research and analysis, you will identify new business opportunities in relation to the wireless telecoms market in the UK.
- You will target these opportunities and raise the profile of the organisation, generating demand for the organisation's products and services - e.g. FWA for BDUK
- You will maintain a database of targeted organisations, leads and the resultant pipeline of new business opportunities.
- You will also support the Sales Director in developing the solution to meet new business requirements
- You will oversee the onboarding of new customers - credit checks, banking details, etc
- You will generate customer communications to support incidents impacting sharer's occupation
- You will obtain RF / Operating Frequencies from Corporate sharers to enable ICNIRP certification as part of the companies 5G installation programme
- Experience of working in Sales role (in Telecoms) is essential
- Must have experience of managing accounts and developing new business.
- Must have strong commercial awareness with an understanding of the wider implications of sales decisions.
- Critical experience: organizational skills, analytical, output driven
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.