£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
SAP Billing Co-Ordinator
SAP Billing Specialist required to join a leading telecoms company in their Reading office.
Mobile telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology and a key player in 5G roll out, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include top 4 MNOs, governments and other public sector organisations and private sector enterprises.
The business is embarking on a huge scale up of operations to meet customer demand and ongoing acquisitions.
- Ensuring finance contracts and SAP system are kept up to date
- Providing expertise to internal stakeholders
- Monthly customer invoicing
- Annual framework reconciliations
- Experience in finance business systems (ideally SAP but other systems considered (Dynamics finance, Oracle etc.))
- Experienced managing large scale financial processes
- High attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Annual bonus circa 5% of base
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life and critical health insurance
- Flexible work from home and office based options
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
SAP - Billings
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.