£22000 - £30000 per annum
9 days ago
Ocean Import Coordinator - £22K- £30K -Felixstowe
Do you have Sea/ Ocean Freight Experience?
Do you have Import Experience?
Are you a Freight Forwarder or Involved in import in shipping?
An Sea Import Operator is required for a successful Freight Forwarders Felixstowe Site. The company are not worried about Covid 19 at all and have continued to operate throughout.
- £up to £30k depending on experience
- Monday- Friday 09.00-17.00
- 20 days holiday rising to 25+ bank holidays.
- Pension - company contribution
Sea Freight Export Operator Role:
- Effectively manage Ocean Import start to finish
- An exceptional customer care standard at all times. Communicating daily on the phone.
- Customs entries -knowledge required
- Ability to build relationships and increase business with existing clients.
- Invoice jobs on completion
Freight Coordinator Requirements:
- Sea Freight experience
- Import is essential
- Previous experience of working for a Freight Forwarder is essential
- Operational skills
- Excellent Customer Service experience
#SEAFREIGHTJOBS #FREIGHTJOBS #OCEANFREIGHT #IMPORT
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.