£25000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000pa to £28,000pa DOE
Our client have a diverse global team of over 450 people, spread between 24 owned offices around the world. Plus countless community partners covering almost every country you care to mention. The business has been growing and expanding for over 20 years - whilst retaining the attitude and ambition of an entrepreneurial start-up. Ask anyone who works here, what the best thing about being part of the team is and they will always say 'The People'. So if your ready to share your ideas and feel you can play your part in moving this business forward get in touch!
- Manage and maintain container movements/ leasing
- Advising coordinators of available containers, routes, rates and ancillary charges
- Process demurrage and ancillary charges
- Work to resolve exceptions and discrepancies as they arise
- Producing Sea freight documentation
- Support the sea freight team on daily, weekly or monthly tasks when required
- 23 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays)
- Performance based Bonus scheme paid out twice a year
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension enrolment
- Free parking on-site
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.