£27000 - £33000 per annum + + Great Package
about 1 month ago
Fire and Security Engineer, required for a well-established fire and security company based in Burton on Trent (Covering 50 mile radius around DE postcode)
£27,000-£33,000 basic (overtime and travel time paid)
Our client has operated across the Midlands for over 30 years building a blue-chip client base in the industrial, commercial, public and education sectors. They have a reputation for technical knowledge and quality customer service. SSAIB, NICEIC, CHAS and Safe Contractor approved.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Ensuring effective servicing, fault diagnosis and repair of customer systems to cover breakdowns Undertake planned and responsive maintenance as well as repairs and installation works when required. There will be a requirement to be part of a rota system for on-call out of hours services.
- Experienced in all aspects of fire, security and CCTV system.
- Capable of both installation and maintenance.
- Capable of working to and understanding drawings i.e. Installation, circuit diagrams and line schematics.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Person Enthusiastic, 'hands-on, can do' approach, willing to pitch in and help out irrespective of the works.
- Self-motivated team member with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- At least 3 years previous experience in this role and be technically competent and familiar with all types of intruder, Fire and CCTV systems.
- MUST hold valid UK driving licence.
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.