£28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Security Service Engineer required to join a, top-tier security integrator who offer technical, high-end solutions to a range of global enterprise and blue-chip.
£28-32,000 + Benefits (Including excellent in-house and external training and support for security service engineer.) - Central Belt.
- Fault finding and technical support on Servicing of integrated fire and security systems IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarm and fire alarm systems..
- Providing planned maintenance to key clients, mainly large sites.
- Liaising with clients as necessary and offering professional customer service.
- Offering support to the project and technical team where necessary.
- Working with the service desk team including customer service and remote support engineers.
- Relevant experience of IP CCTV, access control, Intruder alarm and fire alarm servicing.
- Any experience in higher-level systems would be highly desirable (e.g. Lenel, C-Cure, S2, Janus/Sateon, Cardax/Gallagher, CEM, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, Avigilon, etc.) but training is provided.
- Professional, organised and dedicated.
Security Service Engineer - Edinburgh
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.