£80000 - £85000 per annum + + OTE
17 days ago
Senior Business Development Manager - Reading - £80,000-£85,000 + Benefits
Senior Business Development Manager required to join a leading provider of wireless connectivity network solutions for large scale and industrial customers within manufacturing, ports, oil and gas, energy generation and mining.
The company is at the forefront of this new technology and offers an exciting opportunity backed by access to significant financial resources to capture market leadership position in the UK and other European markets.
The role will be based from Reading so ability to commute to the office 1-2 times a week will be required.
As the successful Senior Business Development Manager will have a successful enterprise solution sales and sales management track-record and will have worked within the telecommunication, private wireless or enterprise sales sectors previously.
- Identify, qualify and close business opportunities in the country, engage with potential customers and collaborate with international teams to create the offering that matches customers' requirements.
- Contribute to developing growth opportunities.
- Interpret external business issues and recommend solutions. Understand the customers' business model and the market's legal framework.
- Prepare (co-ordinate) customer presentations, tender documents and contracts.
- Negotiate customer contracts.
- Leads, supports and contributes to the Sales process during project bid preparation (strategy, approach, partnership, scope, pricing, risk mitigation, etc.)
- Develop partnership opportunities for the company, with a long-term view of developing the local business.
- Work pro-actively and independently, with guidance in the form of policies and guidelines and with coaching from senior experts within the organisation.
- Demonstrate a "can-do" working style and be persistent in pursuing opportunities.
- At least 15 years of experience in Enterprise Sales, Telecommunications or Private Wireless.
- Previous experience of Private Wireless Networks is essential.
- Track record in sales forecasting, management and deal closing.
- Experience in customer engagement, sales and business development.
- Ability to achieve results in cooperation with many internal and external stakeholders.
Salary - £80,000 - £85,000 + OTE
25 days holiday + Bank holidays (can buy and sell holiday and increases with length of service)
Pension Scheme 6% employer contribution (going up to 10% after 2 years)
Personal Accident Insurance
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.