£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Civil Engineer in London with 5+ years experience required for construction planning & design consultancy with 3 offices across London and the south coast. Salary £35,000-£45,000 DOE
- Detailed design and delivery of drainage, highways, Section 278/38 schemes
- Bulk earthworks cut/fill analysis for mixed use or residential type developments
- Applying relevant design standards (DMRB, MfS, CIRIA SuDS, SFA)
- Based in London or surrounding counties, able to commute to office near Waterloo (SE1)
- 5+ Years experience in similar Civil Engineering role
- Experience using design tools such as Windes micro drainage, Civil 3D or similar
- Have a good understanding of the principles of highway, drainage and earthworks design
- Ideally degree qualified
Applications being reviewed immediately, so don't wait until the New Year to apply!
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.