£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A hugely successful and fast growing design and project business is seeking a Senior Design Engineer to join their team in the stunning, rural area of Winchester.
My client is working in a niche market and offer bespoke design solutions, working from concept stage through to assembly and test. They are looking to double their headcount over the next 2 years and have a strong pipeline of work ahead of them. My client offer great career development and progression opportunities and the chance to work alongside an enthusiastic and dynamic team.
Salary - £35,000-£45,000
37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Production of engineering concepts and technical solutions.
- To produce engineering designs and associated engineering documents (such as drawings, calculations, reports) and ensure they are completed within the required timescales.
- To progress small and medium sized engineering projects, as allocated or working as part of a team on larger projects. In both cases.
- Project work, in addition to design, will include all aspects of the design process such as draughting and testing of products.
- Concept, scheme and detail design engineering experience.
- Good engineering calculations ability. (Hans calcs, Ansys, FEA experience)
- Will ideally hold a Degree, HNC/HND qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering or a related subject.
- Must have or be eligible to obtain SC clearance.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.