£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 days ago
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within a global logistics and freight forwarding organisations, built upon 150 years of experience. With a network of over 70 branches worldwide they are an experienced and reputable provider for overland transport, sea freight, air freight and contract logistics.
This is a great opportunity to join a global network of over 1,000 employees worldwide, if you like a challenge and want to join a group of highly experienced and dedicated forwarders then this could be the role for you!
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free parking on-site
- Pension enrolment after 3 months
- 1 hour lunch break
- Free tea and coffee
- Must have operational experience, liaising with clients, hauliers and agents
- Previous experience planning FCL and LCL
- Knowledge of customs procedures
- Clear telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team and work on own initiative
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.