27 days ago
Senior Project Engineer - Winchester Area - Great Career Development Opportunities
Senior Project Engineer required to join an organically growing and elite engineering company in the Winchester area. The successful Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for the provision of all aspects of project engineering associated with design and build projects, from the tendering stage to delivery and will ideally have experience working in a highly regulated industry such as medical, defence and nuclear.
My client offers great professional development opportunities, giving employees full support towards Chartered Project Professional and CEng Chartership.
- Project engineering support design for design and build projects.
- Manage all project functions including design, engineering, manufacture, procurement, build, testing and installation.
- Monitor and control projects to ensure they are delivered to budget and programme.
- Manage sub-contracts for manufacturing, fabrication and specialist services.
- Help develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client ensuring their expectations are understood and met.
- Identify changes in the scope of the project and control changes to programme and order value.
- Management of allocated resources to project phases.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Support Engineers and Project Managers with technical advice to resolve problems.
- Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project/program effectiveness.
- Previous project engineering experience.
- Experience within a highly regulated industry
- Use of computer software including MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Security Clearance, or able to achieve SC vetting level.
- Degree, HND / HNC or equivalent in an engineering or project management discipline.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
Flexible working hours
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.