£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance
16 days ago
A hugely successful and fast growing design and project business is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team in the stunning, rural area of Winchester. Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as defence, medical and nuclear would be highly beneficial and previous experience of contracts management is essential.
My client is working in a niche market and are looking to double their headcount over the next 2 years with a strong pipeline of work ahead of them.
Responsibilities will encompass all As the successful Project Manager you will be responsible for processes within the company from the tendering stage to delivery through management of budgets, management of teams, technical requirements, planning and project reporting.
The Senior Project Manager's Role:
- Manage defined project scope to required quality, budget and programme
- Strict adherence to customer's specification and standards
- Preparation of accurate project and financial reports
- Manage engineering, design and Turn Key projects
- Manage all project functions including design, engineering, procurement, sub‐contracted
- manufacture, build, testing and installation
- Monitor and control projects to ensure they are delivered to budget and programme
- Manage sub-contracts for manufacturing, fabrication and specialist services
- Manage procurement of bought-out items
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client thereby ensuring their
- expectations are understood and met
- Understand and manage all risks associated with projects
- Extensive project and programme management experience.
- Contracts management experience essential.
- Experience within the Defence industry or another heavily regulated industry would be advantageous.
- Proficient user of computer software including MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Security Clearance, or able to achieve SC vetting level
- Chartered or degree in an engineering or project management discipline is preferred.
- Experience with NEC3 forms of contract preferred
Salary - £45,000-£55,000
Car allowance - £4,800
37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
Private health care
Flaxible working hours
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.