£25000 - £28000 per annum
15 days ago
Location: Tadworth, B77
Hours: 4 on 4 off, rotation days and nights / 06:00 - 18.00 & 18.00 - 06:00
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to expand the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Lead daily shift briefings and liaise with shift managers about operational issues
- Ensure compliance with QSHE standards across the shift
- Support the Shift Manager with Administrative tasks
- Assist in the preparation and conduct stock takes
- Champion the team to achieve all KPI's
- Act as a link between departments to ensure smooth operating procedures
- Monitor progress of daily tasks and utilise resources effectively to ensure completion of all tasks
- Work collaboratively with the shift management to identify and implement improvement opportunities and improve best practice
- Counterbalance and reach forklift license
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.