£30000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Service Engineer required to join a well established machine tool manufacturer to work in the Midlands region. As the successful Service Engineer you will conduct repairs and routine maintenance on CNC Lathes and Machining Centres on site at customers premises.
A full driving licence is essential as well as previous experience of CNC machine installation and maintenance. Knowledge of control systems is highly desirable.
The Service Engineer Role:
- Set up and commissioning of new machinery installations on site
- Ordering of spares required from our parts department
- Answering customer technical queries on machines
- Repair/service of used stock items
- Travelling from home to site if required by customer
- Experience working within a similar role.
- First class knowledge of CNC Systems.
- Relevant mechanical/electrical qualifications.
- Knowledge of installations, fault finding, electrical and/or mechanical repairs.
- Willingness to travel nationally and prepared to stay overnight if required (mainly local).
- Full, clean UK driving license.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.