£20000 - £23000 per annum + company benefits
about 1 month ago
Hydraulic / Pneumatic Tools
up to 22k
Service Engineer / Service Technician required for a distributor of Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Petrol/Diesel powered or mains battery powered tools.
- Service Engineer / Service Technician required to manage throughput of product in the workshop, to agreed deadlines and quality standards.
- The Role covers working on and repairing products which are either Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Petrol/Diesel powered or mains battery powered across our product range.
- Service Engineer / Service Technician to have responsibility for effective operation within the service centre including H & S, security, stock management and housekeeping.
- Ensure that all job cards, spares orders, time sheets and stock notes are completed correctly and on time, and control all administration paperwork.
- Ensure that all company stock and spare parts are accounted for, and properly recorded when used. Ensure any items that may be needed at short notice are reordered without delay.
- Service Engineer / Service Technician to provide technical support to staff & customers with accuracy, efficiency & courtesy.
- Promote good Customer Service practices on the phone, at counter and on customer's premises. Always represent the company in a clean and smart uniform and a courteous manner.
- Service Engineer / Service Technicia will report to senior personnel any breach of security or any act of dishonesty by a member of the public, visitor or member of staff
- Identification reporting and rectification of any product quality issues with Aftersales Manager
- Service Engineer / Service Technician Ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified or Mechanical Engineering
- Personal training and development in conjunction with Aftersales Manager
- Development of new systems and work practices with Aftersales Manager.
- Service Engineer / Service Technician will maintain accurate records and identify sources of errors in conjunction with Aftersales Manager.
- Management of Health & Safety issues in conjunction with H & S Manager and Aftersales Manager.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.