£28000 - £32000 per annum + van ,overtime, company benefits package
10 days ago
Up to £32k plus overtime
**Service Engineer required for a leading distributor of Compressed Air solutions**
- Up to 32k depending on experience
- Company Pension
- Company Van
- Benefits Package
- The Compressor Service Engineer / Compressed Air Engineer to undertake repair, servicing and installation of air compressors and ancillary equipment.
- Attend regular approved training courses to renew or refresh equipment knowledge.
- Producing reports to go to managers, clients and customers.
- The Compressor Service Engineer / Compressed Air Engineer will Communicate effectively with all departments, ensuring a good working relationship for the benefit of the company.
- The ideal The Compressor Service Engineer / Compressed Air Engineer will have a working knowledge of compressed air controls systems.
- A working knowledge of compressors and ancillary equipment, plant, controls and associated plant and systems.
- The Compressor Service Engineer / Compressed Air Engineer to have a clear understanding of plant/electrical drawings.
- An experienced mechanical/electrical engineering background is essential.
- The Compressor Service Engineer / Compressed Air Engineer will have experience working with pipework installations, Compressed air equipment or similar
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.