Up to £32000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Humidifiers / Air Movement / AHU
£32,000, per annum + Benefits
Livingston, West Lothian
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for a Service Engineer to join a Humidifier / AHU supplier and to be based in the Livingston area.
You will servicing, commissioning and repair of humidification equipment and Air Curtains whilst making use of opportunities to promote maintenance contracts and company products.
- To undertake planned maintenance on service contract sites in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- To become the primary point of contact (lead engineer) for local service contract sites, assisting with scheduling planned visits and ordering the associated parts
- To make use of opportunities to promote planned maintenance benefits, adjusting contracts as required.
- Service Engineer Requirements
- Previous experience within a service role
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Technical knowledge of AHU, Ventilation, or Humidifiers
- Good understanding of site safety procedures
- Ability to travel
- £32,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave plus length of service increase up to 33 days
- Paid overtime
- Paid door to door
- Company vehicle including SatNav and Dashcam
- Company tools, stock, PPE and clothing
- Company iPhone and tablet
- BUPA health insurance
- Company pension scheme
Service Engineer - Humidification - Humidifiers - AHU - Ventliation
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.