£30000 - £34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Service Engineer required to join a global specialist in the supply of plant and services for the food processing industry, holding a market leading position. This role is covering the UK and Northern Europe therefore requires someone who is able to stay away from home in the week when needed.
As the successful Service Engineer you will have experience of both mechanical and electrical maintenance, with experience of process technology ideally within the food processing industry.
All applicants must be able and willing to travel overseas for two weeks a year for training and must be prepared to stay away from home when required during the week.
Salary - £30,000-£34,000
Personal Pension Scheme
Life Insurance 3x annual basic salary
25 days paid holidays
- Performance of all repairs, simple to sophisticated.
- Performance of machine inspections, together with simple and complex maintenance work.
- Performance of simple retrofit actions
- Creation of delegation reports, keeping the customer informed about activities, debriefing them before leaving site.
- Training of customer personnel on site or in the Training Centre.
- Adjustment of Equipment Maps, according to customer requirements.
- Technical support for internal and external customer inquiries CS, including machine troubleshooting.
- Provide efficient and professional on site service work.
- Promotes sales of spare parts, wear parts upgrades, retrofits and service work.
- Timely processing of Time Sheets and associated reports.
- Compliance with Health and Safety at all times.
- Technical advice, support and training
- Mechanical, Electrical, and pneumatic engineering qualifications and experience.
- REME qualification or apprenticeship would be highly sought after.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Field Service Engineer (within a Flour Milling or grain sorting environment would be a distinct advantage, but not essential)
- CCNSG Nationally Accredited Safety Passport or similar would be an advantage, but training would be provided
- Full driving license and passport
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.