£33000 - £39500 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
M4 Corridor - Newbury / Oxford / Birmingham
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for an accomplished Service Engineer on behalf of an established diamond Mitsubishi & Daikin approved Air Conditioning contractor.
The company have a strong ethos of troubleshooting and methodical analysis to find, resolve & prevent faults to avoid the replacement of services and has an impressive client list of major high street retail chains.
As an AC Service Engineer you will be responsible for;
- The service and maintenance of predominantly DX splits and VRV / VRF systems in shops and leisure premises.
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair.
- Producing detailed job reports with photographic evidence
- Working from home to cover a patch inclusive of the M4 corridor
- Ideally 5yrs or more Air Conditioning service & maintenance experience with an AC contractor
- Fault finding ability
- NVQ level 2 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- CSCS / PASMA / IPAF (beneficial but will be provided)
- Previous manufacturer training beneficial - Extensive training also provided
- Full driving licence you are an Air Conditioning Service Engineer seeking a new role please get in touch now!
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.