£30000 - £39000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer required to join a well established and thriving CNC machinery manufacturer to predominantly cover the South-East region, with occassional travel to other parts of the UK.
The successful Field Service Engineer will have experience commissionin, maintainina and repairing CNC machinery and will ideally have a background within the woodworking sector, although this is not essential.
£30,000 to £39,000
- The Field Service Engineer will be required to travel throughout the UK,
- Responsible for installing, servicing fault finding and repairing extensive range of machinery including - 3,4 & 5 Axis CNC Machinery, Beam Saws and Woodworking Machinery.
- Previous experience as a Service Engineer
- Excellent electrical understanding including fault finding and repair and an understanding of PLC controls
- Ideally you will have experience working in the Woodworking Industry
- Experience in the installation, service and repair of CNC Machinery is desirable
- Full driving license and happy with extensive travel
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.