£28000 - £35000 per annum
23 days ago
East Midlands (Leicester, Nottingham, Derby and surrounding areas)
Up to £35k (depending on experience) plus overtime
Service Engineer required for a leading distributor of Compressed Air solutions.
As the successful Service Engineer you will have a strong background within mechanical and electrical maintenance of air compressors and ancillary equipment and must hold a full, valid UK driving licence.
Salary - £28,000-£35,000 (DOE)
- The Compressor Service Engineer / Compressed Air Engineer to undertake repair, servicing and installation of air compressors and ancillary equipment.
- Attend regular approved training courses to renew or refresh equipment knowledge.
- Compressor Service Engineer / Compressed Air Engineer will be responsible for producing reports to go to managers, clients and customers.
- The Compressor Service Engineer / Compressed Air Engineer will Communicate effectively with all departments, ensuring a good working relationship for the benefit of the company.
- Must have a working knowledge of compressed air controls systems.
- Must have working knowledge of compressors and ancillary equipment, plant, controls and associated plant and systems.
- An experienced mechanical/electrical engineering background is essential.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.