£34000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
30 days ago
Up to £38,000 per annum + Benefits
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for an experienced Service Engineer with good knowledge of VRV / VRF systems, split systems and refrigeration including coldrooms, commercial display cases, ice machines and cellar cooling systems.
You will be responsible for identifying and repairing faults as well as occasional PPM maintenance.
- Up to £38,000 per annum
- Mon-Fri / 8am - 5pm
- Manufacturer training programs (Daikin / Mitsubishi)
- Overtime on call (1 in 8)
- 28 days annual leave rising to 34 with length of service (inc. Bank Hols)
- Company van, uniform, PPE and work boots
- Industry training including IPAF, PASMA, CSCS
- £25 allowance for mobile phone bill if used for work
- Company tablet with service software
- All tools provided except hand tools
- Fuel card
- F-Gas qualified
- 5yrs experience within Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems fault finding
- Driving license
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.