£32000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Homebased, Southern UK role
Up to £37,000 with a £50,000 to £60,000 OTE
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join a worldwide leading manufacturer of Uninterruptible Power Supplies specially designed for Datacentre and Telecoms applications.
(UPS experience is essential- manufacturer training will be provided)
Up to £37K with a £50,000 to £60,000 OTE
Door to door pay
End of year Company Bonus
25 Days Holiday
Health Care and Contributory Pension
The role would be covering a given area in Southern Ireland and the position will be completely homebased.
- Fault diagnoses on UPS systems
- The ideal Field Service Engineer will show the ability to understand on-line and line-interactive UPS systems
- Carry out preventative maintenance on existing install base
- Carry out commissioning and repair on all types of UPS systems
- Field Service Engineer will Setup and configure remote monitoring software
- Communicate with key stakeholders on a technical level
- Applies anti-static policies and procedures
- Applies ECN process to all repairs
- UPS Service Engineer to have HNC or above in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Essential for the UPS Service Engineer to have a Good Understanding of Power Electronics
- UPS Service Engineer will have a good Understanding of Electrical Installation
- Experience of UPS is essential
- Full driving license
- Flexible with working hours, 24/7 call-out rota of 1 in 5 weeks + expected to work overnight 3-4 times per month and 1-2 weekend per month
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.