£28000 - £32000 per annum
12 days ago
UPS Engineer / UPS Service Engineer required to join a leading UPS manufacturer.
As the successful UPS Engineer / UPS Service Engineer you will hold a valid UK driving licence and will cover the South of the UK, predominantly in the South-East.
- You will respond in a timely manner and professionally to all service calls while on duty.
- You will utilise your expert knowledge of UPS, Batteries, Power Distribution and Site Monitoring equipment to deliver excellent customer experience and service.
- You will have the opportunity to attend customer meeting when necessary as well as provide technical recommendations to clients and colleagues where appropriate.
- You will maintain excellent standards of Health & Safety at all times.
- You will ensure that all ISO 9001:2000 agreed processes are followed.
- You will complete time sheets and customer task.
- HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a technical service or test environment of Electrical/Electronic equipment UPS experience preferred or associated industries in Power Electronics.
- Computer Literate (All office associated programs such as, word, excel, outlook).
- Previous field service experience essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Clean, Valid driving license.
Salary - £28,000-£32,000
Company car / van
25 days holiday + bank holidays
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.