£28000 - £35000 per annum + + OTE + Paid Overtime
22 days ago
UPS Engineer / UPS Service Engineer - £28K-£35K+ OTE - UK Wide
A standby solutions provider are seeking a skilled UPS Engineer to join their long-established team.
The position will be home based covering the whole of the UK and you will be tasked with installing, maintaining and supporting an award winning range of UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) systems.
Salary - £28,000-£35,000 + OTE
On call weekend rota 1 in 5
- Fault diagnoses on UPS systems
- Carry out preventative maintenance on existing install base
- Carry out commissioning and repair on all types of UPS systems
- Setup and configure remote monitoring software
- Communicate with key stakeholders on a technical level
- Apply anti-static policies and procedures
- Apply ECN process to all repairs
- HNC or an equivalent qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Must have a good Understanding of Power Electronics
- Will have a good Understanding of Electrical Installation
- Experience working on UPS systems is essential
- Full driving license
- Flexible with working hours, 24/7 callout rota of 1 in 5 weeks
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.