£37000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
The successful Service Relationship Manager / Solutions Sales Manager will have a good technical understanding, with the ability to identify resolutions to customer pain-points and problems through solution selling and with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
This role is a home-based role working in Scotland with occasional travel to England and Northern Ireland. In-depth technical training will be provided by the employer.
Salary - £37,000-£40,000
Bonus circa 20% based on individual and company performance
25 days paid holidays
- Owns and manages customer relations on plant management level, operations management and maintenance management level
- Understands customers business, pain points and needs.
- Sales & development of service business for allocated service accounts and installed base, including business planning and budgeting (OR & TO) for assigned installed base
- Strategic & tactical account planning in respect to service business
- Regular (pro-active) touchpoints with customer to discuss issues/operational topics, including regular (upfront) interaction with field engineers for understanding of issues and opportunities.
- Single point of contact for all aspects during operation phase of the asset.
- Observes market trend in assigned installed base (e.g. competitive landscape, customer landscape) and feeds back to supporting organizations
- Responsible for lead generation, initiating quotation process services offerings.
- Working with services sales specialist for complex projects or contracts.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and co-creation of new services/services solutions and initiation of business optimization project.
- Technical or business degree, apprenticeship or similar qualification.
- Professional experience selling solutions
- Food and beverage industry background would be advantageous, however, experience of industrial technology will also be considered.
- Familiar with technical vocabulary
- Understanding of and able to lead customer discussions on investment economics
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.