£28000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
24 days ago
Manchester / Liverpool
Up to £34,000 per annum + Benefits
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for an accomplished Service Technician on behalf of an established manufacturer of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
The role is predominantly service focused working with medium to large industrial refrigeration systems for manufacturing factories, cold storage, food, beverage and processing facilities.
The ideal Service Technician will have experience within medium to large refrigeration systems or process cooling or having been second on the job to a Senior Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
Having F-Gas will be required and possessing additional certificates for ammonia, Co2 or HFC refrigerants will be advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
- £28,000 to £34,000 plus door to door
- Realistic earnings £50,000
- 40 hours week
- Call out 1 in 4
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- £1000 recruitment referral scheme
- Barclaycard expenses scheme
- Service awards for 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 years
- Christmas celebration contribution
- Laptop and phone
- Company Vehicle and fuel card
- Pension with pension increase / flexibility scheme available
- Discount vouchers on Eye care, Childcare, Retail, Hotel and Travel
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.