£19760.00 - £20800.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sheet Metal Worker needed to join Commercial HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Con) manufacturer near Salford, Manchester.
A 30+ year old company with a great reputation in the manufacture of HVAC products for a variety of commercial and industrial clients.
Sheet metal worker responsibilities:
- Cutting and folding different types of steel working to a cutting list on the guillotines
- Loading of steel onto work bench ready to be cut on the guillotine
- Operating Amada Punch Press
- Folding all types of manufactured parts after formed from the Amada on Press Brakes
- Notching pre-cut panels when cut from guillotine
- Labelling of panels & parts when manufactured
- To be able to work to deadlines
- Ensure safety is a priority during all activities, work areas are free from off cuts and kept clean and tidy.
- Completion of weekly safety check sheets
- To assist when required assembling pre manufactured parts in Panel Shop
- To assist when required to assemble pre manufactured parts from the Amada machine. E.g, Bag filter frames, Panel Filter frames, Base Frames
- Experience metal manufacturing environments
- Commutable distance to office near Salford
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.