29 days ago
This is 2 year temp contract (Outside IR35) and suited to a Senior Design Engineer, Site Manager, Design Authority or or similar person with significant experience designing Mobile telecoms infrastructure sites (RAN). Office based at least 3 days per week (post COVID lock down).
Mobile telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology and a key player in 5G roll out, established in
delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include top 4 MNOs,
governments and other public sector organisations and private sector enterprises.
The business is embarking on a huge scale up of operations to meet customer demand and ongoing
- Oversee and lead site design process for sites within a given geographical area
- Providing input into all company and customer site design and construction specifications.
- Maintain all specifications to British Standards & ensure ICNIRP compliance
- Lead cost reduction using principles of value engineering.
- Liaise with customers to ensure alignment to required specifications, and with external suppliers to ensure effective delivery.
- Regular attendance of design reviews and occasional site meetings
- 5-10 years' experience designing mobile telecoms installations (RAN) and of Radio-frequency (RF) engineering and design
- CAD experience
- Knowledge, ideally certification in Project Management methodologies (PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum etc.)
- Local to Reading, Daventry or Altrincham
Pay £350 per day (Outside IR35)
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy