£16.10 - £17.35 per hour
7 months ago
RMN - RNLD - RGN
Up to £17.35 per hour
This registered nurse position is with a specialist mental health and learning disability group that is continuing to expand across South Wales.
This group is looking for a registered nurse to join their team within their 25 bed, adult learning disability and mental health service. As a registered nurse you will be rewarded with a large list of benefits, the flexibility to work across short shifts and are offered fantastic training within their specialist care categories.
Registered Nurse Package
- A competitive salary
- Shorter shifts available
- Paid breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Annual leave with the option to buy more holiday
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rates
- Free uniform
- Free parking
- Discounted meals on site
- Retail, Cinema and Restaurant discount portal
- Access to Welling Being resources
- 6 months preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Extensive paid additional training to assist in personal development
- Support with NMC revalidation
- High Nurse to Service User Ratio
- High Staff to Service User Ratio
- Electronic care records
- A warm, caring and friendly working environment
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.