£28900 - £38500 per annum + + Bonus
about 1 month ago
RGN - RMN
Seaham, County Durham
£28,900 - £38,500 per annum
This staff nurse vacancy is with one of the UK's leading health and social care providers. The group are on of the largest UK wide provider of housing and care facilities and as this is a not for profit group all profits are reinvested in their services, residents and staff.
The group's Seaham nursing home is looking for a passionate staff nurse to join their team. The home is a 70 bed service, 35 of which are nurse supervised. The home is split across 4 units over 2 floors. The two nursing units provide general elderly and dementia care.
Staff Nurse Package
- Competitive salary - £17/hr
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- CQC related bonus
- Company sick pay
- Fantastic pension scheme
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Retail Discounts
- Free parking
- DBS paid in full
- Revalidation support
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Personal development plans (including extra qualifications)
Staff Nurse Requirements
- RGN or RMN with Valid NMC pin number
- Previous nursing home experience desirable but not necessary
- Good understanding of CQC and NMC policies
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergo a regulatory DBS/CRB check
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.