9 days ago
Supply Chain Planner required on a 6 month fixed term contract basis to join a global market leading manufacturer in Luton.
The successful applicant will play a key role in the continuous improvement of our levels of customer service and the on-going development of the companies processes & procedures in demand chain.
Salary - competitive, depending on experience
25 days holoiday + bank holidays (pro rata)
Other benefits TBC
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Forecasting of sales.
- Perform volume & inventory planning based on forecast, orderbook, material and capacity.
- Establishing excellent communication and relationships with different working partners inside & outside of the business (purchasing, suppliers, customers & sales).
- Order handling and delivery time resolution.
- Procurement of materials and components.
- Maintain close communication with the warehouse to address issues such as rush orders, stock discrepancies, obsolete stock, and quality hold items.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience and an understanding of Material Flow operations.
- Must have previous experience in a Supply Chain Planner / Supply Chian Coordinator role or similar.
- A good business understanding, combining strategy with daily operational needs as well as an understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Have good IT skills and preferably experience in MCSS, MPSS, ICSS.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.