£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Supply Chain Planning Lead - Daventry - £45,000-£50,000
Supply Chain Planning Lead required to join an international multi-billion business, based in Daventry.
The successful Supply Chain Planning Lead will have developed product planning processes from scratch and will have experience of forecasting and capacity planning.
The role is site based so will require someone who lives within a commutable distance. There will also be frequent travel required to customer and supplier sites within the UK, therefore a valid driving licence is highly advantageous.
Salary DoE £45K - £50K
25 days holiday, rising 30 days with service
Annual bonus (paid March dependant on job level grade)
Life+ critical health insurance
Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
Equipment provided to every member of staff: high spec laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
- Development of a new production planning regime/process which controls requests across programme teams
- Forecast customer demand, both near and medium term (3 & 12 months)
- Controlling release of work to suppliers
- Improve customer outcomes via continual improvement
- Establish monthly demand and production planning processes to ensure the production plan agreed with the suppliers can be achieved
- Degree level qualification or significant relevant industry experience in supply chain management .
- Experience using project management tools e.g. MS Project.
- At least 5 years' experience in supply chain management and production planning for a B2B organisation.
- Experience of production planning in FMCG or construction sectors or Telecoms sectors.
- Experience developing product planning processes (PPP) from scratch.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.