£25000 - £32000 per annum + 33 days holiday
about 1 month ago
A leading Freight Forwarder are recruiting for an IT Solutions Analyst to help drive their business forwards by utilising the best and most efficient systems.
You will be working in a team to Analyse their current systems and process and map out the future of the business capabilities using new and exciting technology.
It is required that you have knowledge of the Freight Forwarding industry and systems.
Previous experience analysing systems and implementing new ones is essential.
Up to £32,000 per annum
Flexible working hours
Company Pension Scheme
25 days Holidays excluding Bank Holidays
- Become knowledgeable across a range of IT Systems and operational processes.
- Be able to translate technical documentation into understandable business requirements.
- Ensure project and solution documentation is created and maintained to ensure scope and impact of projects and solutions can be evaluated and measured.
- Use version control where necessary to map changes in original requirements.
- Analyse existing operational processes, map them, evaluate and offer solutions on improvements, taking into account risk and benefit.
- Be able to present a future-state vision of what processes could, or should look like.
- Be able to offer views on prioritisation of solutions based on measurable business impact or efficiencies.
- Provide support for creation of dashboards to facilitate internal or external data access and insights.
- Complete testing / assist with internal training of new systems / processes across all sites
Experience of data insight products such as Qlik or PowerBI - Desirable
Technical and operational knowledge of various 3PL systems, specifically CargoWise - Essential
Excellent attention to detail
Good communication skills
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.