£40000 - £45000 per annum + company benefits
about 2 months ago
**Systems Engineer required for a leading maufacturer to manage and maintain Industry 4.0 specific solutions**
- You will work with moulding, stamping, dedicated and flexible automation linked to an ERP driven assembly process.
- The work will involve linking equipment, capturing operational data and visualising the results to interested parties.
- The ideal Systems Engineer must work on their own initiative to lead projects and possess technical expertise to deliver results.
- You will be a member of the companies Electrical Sector.
- Systems Engineer will be responsible for upgrading control systems (PLC/Controllers) using latest technology and reprogramming where required.
- You will have responsibility for integration of old/new equipment into an Industry 4.0 environment with help from the manufacturing engineering team.
- Installing and manipulating data from edge devices into SQL databases providing a platform to report and visualise performance metrics.
- Using AI/ML to self-optimise processes instead of fixed processes especially on our ABB robots and Universal Assembly Cell.
- You will be responsible for developing new and existing Applications / Data Interfaces in .NET to support production departments driving efficiency.
- Systems Engineer must have experience in leading projects with diverse teams.
- Developing software involving database backend, user interfaces & data visualisation.
- Control system integration for machinery.
- Have a bachelor Degree in a suitable subject.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.