£40 - £60 per hour + Outside IR35
15 days ago
I'm recruiting a Technical Author to join a world-leading manufacturer of high-value capital equipment based in Cambridge, who have been commissioned by an organisation in the Nuclear sector to build a bespoke piece of machinery.
The end client for this project is a well-known government-owned Nuclear organisation based in Reading, and we are ideally looking for someone who has experience with this specific organisation. If you have experience in this organisation but are unable to disclose this on your CV, please contact me directly.
- Fully remote, 6-month Part-time contract
- The structure of the working week will be flexible
- Rate is £40-£60 p/h
- Outside IR35
- Collaborate with the project team to clarify any technical issues
- Generate high-quality documents
- Ensure all work prepared is fit for purpose
- Review of documents generated by others
- Collate and create the final master for delivery in physical or digital forms
- Maintain adherence to company best practice and procedures as both author and checker
- Preferable experience from highly regulated industries such as Nuclear or Defence
- Experience reading and extracting information from highly technical documentation
- Technical authoring, with experience in obtaining client approval within a highly regulated industry
- Experience of working within document control, change control and checking/reviewing procedures.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy