£27000 - £33000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client has been established for over 30 years and despite covid, is going through a period of significant growth. As a result, they are looking to bring on a procurement coordinator / buyer for the position of pre-construction assistant.
Reporting to the Projects Director, this will involve purchasing heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment for Cat A and Cat B commercial fit-out projects. You will be based at their head office in Hatfield and the projects will be carried out in Central London.
- Mechanical engineering qualification such as a HND, Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
- CIPS or working towards is preferable although not essential
- Experience of buying heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment
- Technical understanding of HVAC products and systems
- £27,000 to £33,000
- Full time, permanent role
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday, increasing over time
Interested? Please apply now for a confidential conversation
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.