£35000 - £48000 per annum
8 days ago
Technical Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Manager / Technical Sales Executive / BDM required to join a leading manufacturer of tooling solutions to supply into a range of industries.
This role is home based covering the South of the UK and will involve managing existing accounts while building the companies customer portfolio in the region. Experience of tooling, especially carbide tooling will be highly desirable.
Salary - £35,000-£48,000 (DOE) + Commission
Fully expensed company car
Phone & Laptop
- Responsible for driving profitable growth in the UK Midlands territory.
- Matching the companies proposition to drive increased customer efficiency.
- New business development and account management.
- Liaising with various engineering departments.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio / territory / business.
- Experience as a Technical Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Manager / Technical Sales Executive / Account Manager / BDM or similar.
- Will ideally be apprentice trained, or have a Degree / HND / HNC qualification within a mechanical engineering discipline.
- Previous experience within tooling is essential.
- Must have previous experience developing accounts and winning new business.
- Must have a full UK driving licence and be based in the South of the UK.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.